Kanada 100 Dollar Silber Superman Logo PP Proof
Kanada 100 Dollar Silber Superman Logo PP
A MINT FIRST: SHAPED LIKE SUPERMAN’S SHIELD!
It is the ultimate re-creation of a near-universal symbol for hope: Superman’s iconic emblem leaps off the pages and into your collection with this S-Shield-shaped coin! The image is unmistakable, thanks to the application of red enamel along the “S”. Take a closer look: the bold colour is transparent, revealing a collage of comic book action scenes that chart Superman’s evolution through the ages, and all engraved in incredible detail!
This shield-shaped coin is the ULTIMATE addition to your Superman collection! Order today!
- A MINT FIRST: A COIN SHAPED LIKE SUPERMAN’S SHIELD! This diamond-shaped coin is the ultimate addition to your Superman coin collection!
- TRANSPARENT ENAMEL! The use of transparent enamel allows the engraved collage of action shots to show through the S-Shield’s iconic red sheen.
- HOME-GROWN TALENT! Canadian creators Jason Fabok, Darwyn Cook, David Finch and Tom Grummett have all helped to shape Superman’s history as artists/writers.
- 10 OUNCE 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN! Your coin is designed using 10 ounces of 99.99% pure silver, and includes transparent enamel! As well, your coin is GST/HST exempt!
- LOW MINTAGE: Only 1,500 coins will be made worldwide.Design:
- The reverse design of this “diamond”-shaped coin features an engraved rendition of Superman’s shield. Within the “S” of the shield, scenes from several Superman comic books are positioned as a unique collage that highlights Superman’s long and illustrious history; this visual journey through Superman’s different looks and eras is carefully covered by transparent enamel, which allows the engraving to peer through the red sheen of the “S”. A laser halftone pattern behind the shield adds a graphic element that fills the background and infuses design with a classic comic book feel. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt and the words “CANADA”, “2017” and “100 DOLLARS”.